Capitol Ridge at Providence is looking for caring and compassionate RN's to provide exceptional care for our resident's! We are seeking Part-time and Per Diem nurses.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Include:
- Directs and supervises the daily work assignments of the Resident Care Assistants
- Is the first point of contact for the care associates regarding assignment questions or concerns
- Closely mentors, guides and directs the Lead Resident Care Assistants in all aspects of their job
- Coordinates care needs with community providers via an effective case management process
- Effectively balances service demands with supporting resident independence
- Accurately assesses, communicates, and documents residents' status
- Observes and reports any significant changes in resident behavior and health to Resident Care Director, physician, family, RCA's, and Executive Director per state regulations
- Recognizes and assists in the prevention of elder abuse, neglect, and exploitation (financial and other) and reports to appropriate sources per state regulations
- Responds to emergencies and personal emergency response system and knows when to call for backup
- Current state license as an RN and CPR certification
- Graduate of an approved R.N program (per state requirements)
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience working as a nurse preferred
- Previous experience working with the elderly in a paid or volunteer position highly desirable
We believe in offering our employees competitive pay. To learn more about our pay and benefits, please apply today!