Responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation. Is responsible for directing and coordinating nursing care for patients based on nursing practice standards. Collaborates with other healthcare professional to provide quality, cost-effective and efficient care and to achieve the best possible patient outcome. Serves as a resource person when the situation requires.
Applies age specific considerations and cultural diversity when rendering patient care. Supports Yukon Kuskokwim Health Corporation's mission statement. Is responsible for care of all patients from birth to elderly.
- Candidate must be willing to take call.
- Our OR nurses do Pre-OP and Post-OP.
- The RN will need to Circulate Surgery’s and do Endoscopy.
- We have 1 OR room, 1 Endoscopy, 1 Section Room, 5 Bed Pre-Op hold and a 2 Bed Recovery Room.
- Must have completed a program of education in nursing from an NLN approved institution.
- Minimum experience preferred 2 years recent OR experience.
- Must be licensed in good standing in the State of Alaska as a Registered Professional Nurse.
- Current BLS & ACLS & PALS.
- Generous PTO – beginning at 4.5 weeks
- Ten paid holidays
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- School loan repayment eligibility
- Tort Claims coverage
- Retirement plans
- Retention Bonus
- Sign on Bonus
- Employee Wellness Center