Registered Nurse (RN)
Charlotte County, FLNurseCore is an industry leader in Medical Staffing and Home Health Care. We are currently seeking experienced Registered Nurses (RN) to care for patients in Charlotte County, Florida and the surrounding areas. Qualified caregivers must possess critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
Apply today to be rewarded with the great opportunities NurseCore has to offer!
- Top Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Friendly, Accessible Office Staff
- Performs routine nursing duties including, but not limited to: client assessment, development and revision of Plans of Care, implementing nursing procedures, evaluating client progress, and accurate, timely, and complete documentation of client care.
- Notifies physician and Clinical Director of any changes in client’s condition or any unusual symptoms.
- Performs the following nursing procedures where training, and the state Nurse Practice Act permits:
- Administering blood and blood products.
- Starting IV’s and administration of IV medications.
- Inserting and irrigating NG tubes and Foley catheters.
- Changing dressings (sterile or clean).
- Obtaining laboratory specimens
- Administering respiratory medications.
- Ventilation and tracheostomy care and suctioning endotracheally.
- Supervising nursing and other health care staff.
- Current RN license with the State Board of Nursing in the State of Florida
- One year experience as a Registered Nurse in the last three years in a supervised setting
- Current CPR
- Proof of current PPD
EOE/Drug Free Employer