Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Care
*** $750 Sign-On Bonus Day Shift (Must work 160 hours in 3 months)***
*** $1000 Sign-On Bonus for Night Shift Only / 7p-7a (must work 240 hours)***
Alachua, Columbia, Bradford, Union, Starke, Suwannee FL counties and surrounding areasNurseCore is an industry leader in home health care. We are currently looking for registered nurses (RNs) for a variety of assignments in the Gainesville area. Qualified caregivers must possess critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment. Our health care opportunities off you the variety of meeting new patients and working in different locations. As the national leader in medical staffing and home care services, we'll find you the perfect career opportunity so you can concentrate on what you do best- helping people get better.
- Top pay and flexible schedules
- One to one patient ration in-home with patient
- Friendly, accessible office staff
- Weekly or daily pay
- Direct deposit
Apply today to be rewarded with the great opportunities NurseCore has to offer!Responsibilities
- Complete recertification visits, supervisory visits and any other skilled nurse visit a particular client may need.
- Performs routine nursing duties including, but not limited to: client assessment, development and revision of Plans of Care, implementing nursing procedures, evaluating client progress, and accurate, timely, and complete documentation of client care.
- Notifies physician and Clinical Director of any changes in client’s condition or any unusual symptoms.
- Performs the following nursing procedures where training, and the state Nurse Practice Act permits:
- Administering blood and blood products.
- Starting IV’s and administration of IV medications.
- Inserting and irrigating NG tubes and Foley catheters.
- Changing dressings (sterile or clean).
- Obtaining laboratory specimens.
- Administering respiratory medications.
- Supervising nursing and other health care staff.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse through the State Board of Nursing in the state of Florida
- One year experience as a Registered Nurse in the last three years in a supervised setting
- Current CPR
- Proof of current PPD / Chest X-ray or Titer
- Successful completion of the skills assessment specific to the areas of experience including any specialty areas
NurseCore is committed to protecting the health and well-being of our employees, patients, and clients. We have protocols in place to limit the spread of COVID-19 and other communicable diseases. NurseCore offers a virtual application and orientation process, and we provide all staff with PPE and other protective equipment to maintain a safe work environment.
EOE/Drug Free Employer