Registered Nurse (RN) / Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Home Health Nurse - Developmental Disabilities w/ Article 9 Training
Tucson, AZNurseCore is an industry leader in Medical Staffing and Home Care services. We are currently looking for Registered Nurses (RN) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) with experience to care for clients throughout Tucson, AZ and the surrounding area. Our passion is connecting healthcare professionals with the medical positions that fit their lifestyle. Whether you’re looking for per diem or a long-term career, our medical staffing professionals are dedicated to helping you get there. Qualified caregivers must possess critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
Apply today to be rewarded with the great opportunities NurseCore has to offer!
- Top Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Health, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Friendly, Accessible Office Staff
Registered Nurse (RN) Routine Functions include:
- Performs routine nursing duties including, but not limited to, client assessment, development and revision of Plans of Care, implements nursing procedures, evaluates client progress, accurate, timely, and complete documentation of client care.
- Notifies physician and Clinical Director of any changes in client’s condition or any unusual symptoms.
- Performs the following nursing procedures where training, and the state Nurse.
- Practice Act permits, including but not limited to:
- Medication administration per physician orders.
- Nursing procedures per physician orders and agency policy and procedure.
- Administering blood and blood products.
- Obtaining laboratory specimens.
- Starting IV’s and administration of IV medications.
- Inserting and irrigating NG tubes and Foley catheters.
- Administering respiratory medications.
- Ventilation and tracheostomy care and suctioning endotracheally.
- Changing dressings (sterile or clean).
- Supervising nursing and other health care member staff.
- Assistance with ADL’s and IADL’s.
- Medication Administration.
- Vital sign, Intake and Output, and other assessments.
- Client and caregiver health instruction.
- Collecting specimens.
- Changing dressings.
- Client exercises.
- Notifies the Registered Nurse or Clinical Director of any changes in client’s condition.
- Performs the following where training or demonstrated skills and the state nurse practice act permits:
- Administering and recording medications (other than IV medications).
- Inserting and irrigating tubes and Foley catheters.
- Administering oxygen by mask or cannula.
- Ventilator, Tracheostomy care and suctioning endotracheally.
- Changing dressing (sterile or non-sterile).
- Supervision of aides and other health care team members
We have a variety of RN and LPN openings available and are excited about matching you with a great opportunity! Take a look at the requirements below to see what you’ll need to get started.
- Graduate of accredited nursing school
- Current License for the State of Arizona
- 1 year of experience as an RN / LPN (must be within in the last 3 years)
- Successful completion of the skills assessment specific to the area of practice
- Article 9 training