Registered Nurse (RN) / Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Home Health
Saint Petersburg, FL
Pinellas CountyNurseCore is an industry leader in Medical Staffing and Home Health Care. We are currently looking for Registered Nurses (RNs) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) with a minimum of one year home care experience to care for clients throughout Pinellas County. Qualified caregivers must possess critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Top Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Friendly, Accessible Office Staff
Apply today to be rewarded with the great opportunities NurseCore has to offer!Responsibilities
Every day is different for a Home Health Nurse. Our Home Health Nurses care for ill, injured or convalescing patients or persons with disabilities in private homes. You will be responsible for providing quality healthcare to each patient in adherence with all applicable laws, regulations, and policies.
Registered Nurse (RN) Routine Functions include:
- Performs routine nursing duties including, but not limited to, client assessment, development and revision of Plans of Care, implements nursing procedures, evaluates client progress, accurate, timely, and complete documentation of client care.
- Notifies physician and Clinical Director of any changes in client’s condition or any unusual symptoms.
- Performs the following nursing procedures where training, and the state Nurse Practice Act permits, including but not limited to:
- Medication administration per physician orders.
- Nursing procedures per physician orders and agency policy and procedure.
- Administering blood and blood products.
- Obtaining laboratory specimens.
- Starting IV’s and administration of IV medications.
- Inserting and irrigating NG tubes and Foley catheters.
- Administering respiratory medications.
- Changing dressings (sterile or clean).
- Supervising nursing and other health care staff members.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Routine Functions include:
- Performs routine nursing duties including but not limited to:
- Assistance with ADL’s and IADL’s.
- Client and caregiver health instruction.
- Notifies the Registered Nurse or Clinical Director of any changes in client’s condition.
- Performs the following where training or demonstrated skills and the state nurse practice act permits:
- Inserting and irrigating tubes and Foley catheters.
- Administering oxygen by mask or cannula.
- Ventilator, Tracheostomy care and suctioning endotracheally.
- Supervision of aides and other health care team members.
- Availability must include weekend night shifts.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse through the State Board of Nursing in the State of Florida.
- One year experience as a RN or LPN in the last three years in a supervised setting.
- Current CPR
- Proof of PPD
- Successful completion of the skills assessment specific to the areas of experience including any specialty areas.