Registered Nurse / RN / Private Duty Nursing
Las Vegas, North Las Vegas and Henderson
NurseCore, a national leader in medical staffing and home care services is currently seeking compassionate, reliable and experienced Registered Nurses (RN's) for Private Duty Nursing patient care. NurseCore’s passion is connecting healthcare professionals and nurses with the medical positions that fit their lifestyle. Whether you’re looking for per diem or full-time work, our medical staffing professionals are dedicated to helping you get there.
NurseCore is committed to protecting the health and well-being of our employees, patients, and clients. We have protocols in place to limit the spread of COVID-19 and other communicable diseases. NurseCore offers a virtual application and orientation process, and we provide all staff with PPE and other protective equipment to maintain a safe work environment.
- Top Pay (Daily Pay Available)
- Flexible Schedules/ Be in charge of your time!
- Friendly, Accessible Office Staff
'Apply today to be rewarded with the great opportunities NurseCore has to offer!'Responsibilities
Performs routine skilled nursing duties in a home setting including but not limited to:
- Performs the following where training or demonstrated skills and the state nurse practice act permits:
- Inserting and irrigating tubes and Foley catheters.
- Access and maintain PORT, Peripheral IV lines, and PICC lines.
- IVIG Infusions.
- Wound Care Experience.
- Administering oxygen by mask or cannula.
- Ventilator, Tracheostomy care and suctioning endotracheally.
- Nursing activities that may include:
- Assess home health patients to identify physical, psycho social, and environmental needs.
- Implement/develop/document the plan of care to ensure quality and continuity of care for patients under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Provide health education to patients and caregiver.
- Teaching client self care techniques.
- Assisting with client admission and discharges.
- Supervision of aides and other health care team members.
- Notifies the Registered Nurse Supervisor or Clinical Director of any changes in client’s condition.
- Client and caregiver health instruction.
- Current RN license with the State Board of Nursing in the State of Nevada
- One year experience as a Registered Nurse in a supervised setting in the last three years
- Current CPR card accredited by the American Heart Association
- Copy of updated TB/ Chest X-ray
- Reliable transportation with current license and insurance
- Pediatric experience a plus