Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse
KVC Wheatland Hospital is looking for energetic, positive, caring professionals to join our team. If you are looking for a rewarding career and a compassionate work environment – KVC is the place for you!
People matter, and that’s why we exist. By providing in-home family support, therapeutic services, foster care and adoption case management, substance abuse treatment and psychiatric care, KVC touches the lives of over 60,000 children and families each year.
KVC Wheatland Hospital is seeking a full time Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse to assess clients for medical health needs and work as a collaborative member of the treatment team.
The Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse will:
- transcribe and administer medications
- attend to minor injuries or accidents
- determine need for medical attention
- assess and document information on clients
- communicate with case managers or adults in charge of the client’s physical health
- assist physicians and staff as needed
KVC provides a competitive compensation and benefit package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans; paid time off; 403(b) employee contribution retirement plan and profit sharing plan.
- licensed as a Licensed Practical Nurse/Registered Nurse in the State of Kansas
- one year certificate from an accredited college or technical school
- three to six months related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience