Registered Nurse (RN) IV Infusion / IVIG Nurse / Clinical Trials - Sign On Bonus
NurseCore is an industry leader in Medical Staffing and Home Health Care. NurseCore is looking for Registered Nurses (RN) with a minimum of one year of IV experience to care for clients in the Albany, NY and surrounding areas. Qualified caregivers must possess critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Top Pay
- Daily Pay and Weekly Pay Options
- Flexible Schedules
- Health, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Friendly, Accessible Office Staff
Apply today to be rewarded with the great opportunities NurseCore has to offer!Responsibilities
Responsible for providing quality care to patients requiring intravenous therapy in home or in an alternate setting.
- Supervises and motivates staff when in a supervisory capacity.
- Receives and provides adequate report on all clients.
- Assesses, plans and implements client care.
- Follow Plan of Care.
- Receives and transcribes doctor’s orders.
- Admits and discharges clients as directed.
- Administers and records medications given.
- Discontinues or hangs additional intravenous bottles and piggybacks.
- Administers and draws blood.
- Obtains specimens.
- Administers Intravenous Immunoglobulin (IVIG)
- Teaches the patient/family about the patient's care needs and disease prevention.
- Follows appropriate infection control measures.
- Administers CPR and other emergency procedures as necessary.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse through the State Board of Nursing in the State of New York
- IV Certification preferred
- One year recent experience (last three years) as a Registered Nurse in a home health setting
- Minimum of two years recent medical surgical or critical care experience
- Current CPR
- Proof of current PPD
- Successful completion of the skills assessment specific to the areas of experience including any specialty areas
EOE/Drug Free Employer