Registered Nurse (RN) -Administrative
Ventura and Oxnard, CA areas
Nights & Weekends 7pm-7:30amNurseCore is an industry leader in Medical Staffing and Home Health Care. We are currently looking for Registered Nurses (RNs) for medical staffing positions in Ventura, Oxnard and surrounding areas to care for patients overnight during the week and weekends from 7pm-7:00am. Qualified caregivers must possess critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Top Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Health, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Friendly, Accessible Office Staff
Apply today to be rewarded with the great opportunities NurseCore has to offer!Responsibilities
- Performs routine nursing duties including, but not limited to, client assessment, development and revision of Plans of Care, implements nursing procedures, evaluates client progress, accurate, timely, and complete documentation of client care.
- Notifies physician and Clinical Director of any changes in client’s condition or any unusual symptoms.
- Performs the following nursing procedures where training, and the state Nurse Practice Act permits, including but not limited to:
- Medication administration per physician orders.
- Nursing procedures per physician orders and agency policy and procedure.
- Administering blood and blood products.
- Obtaining laboratory specimens.
- Starting IV’s and administration of IV medications.
- Inserting and irrigating NG tubes and Foley catheters.
- Administering respiratory medications.
- Ventilation and tracheostomy care and suctioning endotracheally.
- Changing dressings (sterile or clean).
- Supervising nursing and other health care member staff.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse through the State Board of Nursing in the State of California.
- Administrtive experience a plus
- One year experience as a Registered Nurse in the last three years in a supervised setting
- Current CPR
- Proof of current physical/PPD
- Successful completion of the skills assessment specific to the areas of experience including any specialty areas.
EOE/Drug Free Employer