Registered Nurse (RN)
Facility StaffingNurseCore is an industry leader in Medical Staffing and Home Health Care. We are currently looking for Registered Nurses (RNs) for medical staffing assignments throughout Ventura County. Qualified caregivers must possess critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.NurseCore is committed to protecting the health and well-being of our employees, patients, and clients. We have protocols in place to limit the spread of COVID-19 and other communicable diseases. NurseCore offers a virtual application and orientation process, and we provide all staff with PPE and other protective equipment to maintain a safe work environment.
As a member of our healthcare team you’ll enjoy:
- Top Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Friendly, Accessible Office Staff
Apply today to be rewarded with the great opportunities NurseCore has to offer!Responsibilities
- Performs nursing procedures to treat and rehabilitate clients within their scope of experience and training.
- Supervises and motivates staff when in a supervisory capacity.
- Receives and provides adequate report on all clients.
- Follow Plan of Care.e. Assesses, plans and implements client care.
- Provides physical comfort and attention to the emotional, physical and safety needs of clients.
- Observes and records all information pertinent to the client and reports to supervisors.
- Teaches all concerned proper health care maintenance.
- Accepts accountability for all actions while on duty.
- Maintains competency through continuing education.
- Performs all nursing procedures for which RN is trained and prepared.
- Admits and discharges clients as directed.m. Receives and transcribes doctor’s orders.
- Assists with physical examinations, makes round of assigned clients following guidelines of institution.
- Respects client’s rights and maintains confidentiality.
- Records all pertinent client information including any unusual changes and reactions to the appropriate persons.
- Safeguards equipment and supplies.
- Performs specific duties for which the Registered Nurse is responsible including:
- Administers oxygen
- Changes dressings
- Inserts and irrigates urinary catheters
- Administers and records medications given
- Carries out prescribed treatments
- Discontinues or hangs additional intravenous bottles and piggybacks
- Administers and draws blood
- Cares for tracheostomy and suctioning endotracheally
- Obtains specimens
- Supervises nursing staff as requested by Supervisor or as required by Law
- Provides for client’s nutritional needs
- Makes clients as comfortable as possible
- Administers CPR and other emergency procedures as necessary
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse through the State Board of Nursing in the State of California.
- Administrative experience a plus
- One year experience as a Registered Nurse in the last three years in a supervised setting
- Current CPR
- Proof of current physical/PPD
- Successful completion of the skills assessment specific to the areas of experience including any specialty areas.
EOE/Drug Free Employer