Registered Nurse (RN)
Seeking Register Nurses (RN) for Admission, Visits, & Assessments
***$500 SIGN-ON BONUS- Must work 160 Hours to be Eligible for Bonus***NurseCore is an industry leader in home health care. We are currently looking to hire RNs for a variety of jobs throughout Charlotte County. If you would like more flexibilty in your day to day work, we can help! At NurseCore we are passionate about connecting healthcare professionals and nurses with medical positions that fit their lifestyle. Our home health care opportunities offer you the variety of meeting new patients and working in different locations. As the national leader in home care services, we’ll find you the perfect career opportunity so you can concentrate on what you do best—helping people get better. Please come by and see us at the event or apply for details.We are growing and need compassionate and caring nurses for this highly vulnerable population.
As a member of our team, you will enjoy:
• Top pay and flexible schedules
• One to one patient ratio in-home with patient
• Friendly, accessible office staff
• Weekly or daily pay
• Direct deposit
Your dream job is waiting for you; join our team and we’ll help you find it! Apply Today!Responsibilities
Every day is different for a home health nurse. Our home health nurses care for ill, injured, or convalescing patients or persons with disabilities in private homes. You will be responsible for providing quality healthcare to each patient in adherence with all applicable laws, regulations, and policies.
Registered Nurse (RN) Routine Functions include:
- Performs routine nursing duties including, but not limited to, client assessment, development and revision of Plans of Care, implements nursing procedures, evaluates client progress, accurate, timely, and complete documentation of client care.
- Notifies physician and clinical director of any changes in client’s condition or any unusual symptoms.
- Performs the following nursing procedures where training, and the state Nurse Practice Act permits, including but not limited to:
- Medication administration per physician orders.
- Nursing procedures per physician orders and agency policy and procedure.
- Administering blood and blood products.
- Obtaining laboratory specimens.
- Starting IV’s and administration of IV medications.
- Inserting and irrigating NG tubes and Foley catheters.
- Administering respiratory medications.
- Changing dressings (sterile or clean).
- Supervising nursing and other health care staff members.
We have a variety of RN openings available and are excited about matching you with a great opportunity! Take a look at the requirements below to see what you’ll need to get started.
- Current RN license to practice in the State of Florida
- 1 year as an RN ( within in the last 3 years)
- Proof of Negative TB (titer/chest x-ray)
- Current hands on CPR certification
- Successful completion of the skills assessment specific to the area of practice
NurseCore is committed to protecting the health and well-being of our employees, patients, and clients. We have protocols in place to limit the spread of COVID-19 and other communicable diseases. NurseCore offers a virtual application and orientation process, and we provide all staff with PPE and other protective equipment to maintain a safe work environment. EOE/Drug Free Employer #CB1