We have multiple Nursing andRehabilitation Centers located in the Brooklyn area actively seeking a RegisteredNurse (RN) to join our dynamic team of professionals!
Shore View Nursing &Rehabilitation Center
Sea Crest Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
Downtown Brooklyn Nursing & RehabilitationCenter
Major job responsibilities include but are not limited to thefollowing:
- Planning,coordinating, and directing of all nursing staff on all shifts on the assignedunits
- Ongoinggeneral evaluation of staff performance and activities, in order to achieveoptional resident/patient care.
- Responsiblefor ensuring continuity of care of the residents between shifts by providingdirect care as well as supervising the care given by CNAs, LPNs and supportivestaff members
- Interactingwith all levels of nursing personnel, other department personnel, and medicalproviders to assure quality care is provided to each resident/patient.
- New YorkState Registered Nurse (RN) license in good standing
- Proficientin MDS completion and care planning
- Experiencein a sub-acute or LTC facility preferred
- Excellentcommunication abilities and critical thinking is a must.
- Knowledge ofEMR a plus
We serve patients in long-term,short-term or sub-acute (rehabilitation) settings. Our recently renovatedfacility boasts a state-of-the-art rehabilitation center and offers bright,modern and comfortable home-like settings. Our professional staff of excellentprimary care physicians, caring nurses, skilled clinicians and dedicated teamof employees implement the latest interventions and treatments.
- Salarycommensurate with experience
- Generous PTOpackage
- 401k plan
We are an EOE