Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse- PRN
KVC Prairie Ridge Hospital is looking for energetic, positive, caring professionals to join our team. If you are looking for a rewarding career and a compassionate work environment – KVC is the place for you!
People matter, and that’s why we exist. By providing in-home family support, therapeutic services, foster care and adoption case management, substance abuse treatment and psychiatric care, KVC touches the lives of over 60,000 children and families each year.
KVC Prairie Ridge is seeking a PRN Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse to recognize out-of-the-ordinary circumstances such as sickness and injury and know the appropriate steps to follow and to help ensure the mental and physical well-being of clients.
RN Base pay starts at $25 per hour.
LPN Base pay starts at $21 per hour.
The Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse will:
- order medications
- attend to minor injuries
- determine need for medical attention
- document and collect data on clients
- schedule tests for clients, transport clients
- complete yearly re-licensing and review corrective actions
- assist physicians and staff as needed
KVC provides a competitive compensation and benefit package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans; paid time off; 403(b) employee contribution retirement plan and profit sharing plan.
- licensed as a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Kansas
- three to six months related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience