Silverado Hospice, a leading provider of end-of-life care, is presently seeking Full-Time Admissions Nurse (RN) to join our growing Hospice care team in the Ventura area.
Nursing at Silverado is different. Our nurses join Silverado for the culture and the opportunity to build long-lasting relationships with patients, families and associates. As a member of our team, you can take pride in knowing the world is a better place because of your compassion and the many lives that you will enrich. Our Registered Nurse Case Managers enjoy a dynamic environment that focuses on quality end-of-life care delivery.Schedule: Tuesday through Saturday from 1PM to 9:30PM General Admissions Registered Nurse (RN) responsibilities include:
- Provide an explanation of benefits and expectations of Silverado Hospice services to the patient and families.
- Provide a comprehensive nursing evaluations and assessments.
- Develop a detailed Plan of Care for assigned patients, ensuring all services needed are identified and met.
- One year of recent hospice or related experience, medical, surgical, oncology, or home care experience.
- Registered Nurse with a valid state license.
- Valid driver's license, auto insurance, reliable transportation, and willingness to travel to patient locations throughout Los Angeles.
- Ideal candidates must have excellent presentation skills and enjoy working with patients and families
At Silverado, we sincerely appreciate our Associates! Silverado has been awarded the Best Place to Work Award in both Texas and Southern California! In addition Silverado is Great Place to Work Certified. Silverado offers competitive pay and great benefits for our full-time associates including:
Health & Well-Being Benefits:
- Wide range of Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
- Silverado Strong - Total Wellbeing Program with the ability to earn incentives**
- Financial Protection Benefits:
- Company Paid Life, AD&D, Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary accident, hospital and critical illness plans, legal plans**
- 401k Plan**
Learn more about our Silverado Benefits: http://www.silveradobenefits.com
*Silverado also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.
**Available for both full time & part time associates