Silverado Hospice, a leading provider of end-of-life care, is presently seeking Full-Time Registered Nurse (RN) Admissions to join our growing Hospice care team in North Houston.
Nursing at Silverado is different. Our nurses join Silverado for the culture and the opportunity to build long-lasting relationships with patients, families and associates. As a member of our team, you can take pride in knowing the world is a better place because of your compassion and the many lives that you will enrich. Our Admissions Registered Nurses enjoy a dynamic environment that focuses on quality end-of-life care delivery.This position is Tuesday - Friday 10a - 9p
To apply, please visit our website at www.silverado.com/careers
General Admissions Registered Nurse (RN) responsibilities include:
- Provide an explanation of benefits and expectations of Silverado Hospice services to the patient and families.
- Provide a comprehensive nursing evaluations and assessments.
- Develop a detailed Plan of Care for assigned patients, ensuring all services needed are identified and met.
- One year of recent hospice, medical, surgical, oncology, or home care experience.
- Registered Nurse with a valid state license.
- Valid driver's license, auto insurance, reliable transportation, and willingness to travel to patient locations throughout South Houston.
- Ideal candidates must have excellent presentation skills and enjoy working with patients and families
Meet our associates and learn why they love working with Silverado:
At Silverado, we sincerely appreciate our Associates! Silverado has been awarded the Best Place to Work Award in both Texas and Southern California. Silverado offers competitive pay and great benefits for full-time associates including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with an employer match, vacation, and sick time as well as great opportunities for growth. Learn more about our Silverado Benefits: http://www.silveradobenefits.com
To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Silverado are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well as drug screening, a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Silverado also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.