We have multiple Nursing andRehabilitation Centers located in the Brooklyn area actively seeking RegisteredNurse Supervisors (RNS) to join our dynamic team of professionals!
-Sea Crest Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Shore View Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Downtown Brooklyn Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
Major job responsibilities include but are notlimited to the following:
- Planning, coordinating, anddirecting of all nursing staff on all shifts on the assigned units
- Ongoing general evaluation ofstaff performance and activities, in order to achieve optional resident/patientcare.
- Responsible for ensuringcontinuity of care of the residents between shifts by providing direct care aswell as supervising the care given by CNAs, LPNs and supportive staff members
- Interacting with all levels of nursingpersonnel, other department personnel, and medical providers to assure qualitycare is provided to each resident/patient
- Minimum 1 year RNS Manager experience in Long Term Care
- Strong Clinical and organizational skills with the ability to direct and coordinate patient care as well as unit staff
- Must have NYS Licensed Professional Nurse, with a minimum of BSN
- Have excellent communication skill with patient/families and staff
We serve patients in long-term,short-term or sub-acute (rehabilitation) settings. Our recently renovatedfacility boasts a state-of-the-art rehabilitation center and offers bright,modern and comfortable home-like settings. Our professional staff of excellentprimary care physicians, caring nurses, skilled clinicians and dedicated teamof employees implement the latest interventions and treatments.
- Salarycommensurate with experience
- Generous PTOpackage
- 401k plan
We are an EOE