Home Instead, a successful non-medical home care company for the elderly, is seeking a Registered Nurse for client intake and marketing. This is a full time position Monday through Friday 8:00am-5:00pm in Clawson, MI. The Registered Nurse will take phone calls about services, meet with and register new clients, train CAREGivers, and follow-up with referral sources. Company car is available during working hours for required travel.
Requirements: must be a Registered Nurse
• Reflect the core values of Trusted Care at Home, Inc., (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead franchise).
• Conduct Service Inquiries calls from potential clients answering questions about services and private pay pricing.
• Conduct Care Consultations to start-up new services with clients and make appropriate recommendations to new clients on the hours they should have in the home.
• Conduct needs assessments for clients to ensure the needs of the client can be met by the agency’s resources and logs those assessments to communicate changes to the staff and client’s family.
• Ensure that CNA and Home Health Aides have the competencies required for the clients to whom they are assigned, conducting open-houses for CAREGivers to facilitate our award-winning training programs.
• Oversee Scope Expansion, responsible for training, documentation and sign off on certifications for CAREGivers.
• Provide pre-service and in-service training for staff as needed.
• Supervise the use of Universal Precautions by all staff.
• Provide supervision of CNA and Home Health Aides according to state regulations and Home Instead Senior Care Policies and Procedures.
• Assure the provision of training and competency evaluations for CNA and Home Health Aides.
• Ensure the timely and accurate production of all required paperwork for the client’s plan of care, long-term care insurance, Home Instead Senior Care policies and procedures, and state/federal licensing and/or regulations.
• Promote the longevity of CNA and In-home Aides through supportive supervision.
• Participate in quality assurance through a cyclic record review.
• Monitor computer system notifications and direct to the appropriate employee.
• Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
• Learn, implement and use Sales Force.
• Make relationships with referral sources within the company’s territory.
• Participate in and contribute to the development of educational programs offered to clients, prospects, and co-workers.
• Train CAREGivers on Scope Expansion skills in the office as needed.
• Attend weekly staff meetings on Zoom Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 9:00am.
• Conduct employee COVID-19 testing as needed.
• Conduct client/CAREGiver introductions as needed
• Conduct quality assurance (QA) visits with clients as needed
• Participate in various PR strategies
- College degree required
- Registered Nurse License in the State of Michigan
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and active automobile insurance
All full-time key players at our franchise receive 15 days of PTO each year. Major holidays are paid off as well. Health, vision, dental insurance, IRA are available. This is a salary position with monthly bonus incentives.COVID-19 precautions
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
All employees are required to wear PPE, which is provided by the company.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.