Cherrelyn Healthcare Center is a beautiful community in Littleton, CO, with more than 180 units offering skilled nursing care.
At this time, we are seeking a Registered Nurse to join our team!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensures proper resident care is maintained in a clean and safe environment.
- Develop and ensure the nursing care plan and collaborate with physicians, therapists, and nursing assistants
- Contributes to assessments (MDS/RAP's) and the development of a plan of care
- Makes nursing diagnoses, which serve as the basis for the strategy of care
- Collaborates with the resident, members of the healthcare team
- Records the administration of medication
- Monitor assigned staff to ensure established safety regulations are followed and that all tasks are performed following all state and government regulations and safety procedures as outlined by the facility
- Follows procedures related to the use of nursing equipment and supplies
- Performs other duties as directed