Full time and weekend shifts available
Come work at a facility where you can make a difference, working with a smaller number of patients for reasonable hours.
Provides an exceptionally high level of care for its residents and has been recognized numerous times by the American Hospital Association. They have a very well respected staff and use cutting edge health technology.
Full time and weekend shifts available. New grads are welcome!
Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
- Complete and file required record keeping forms/charts upon the residents admission, transfer, and/or discharge
- Chart nurses notes in an informative, relevant, concise, and descriptive manner that reflects the care provided to the resident, as well as the residents response to care.
- Complete accident/incident reports as necessary. Document appropriately in the resident record following established procedures
- Report all discrepancies noted concerning physicians orders, diet change, charting error, etc., to the Charge Nurse/Nurse Manager
- Admit, transfer & discharge of residents as required
- Provides direct resident care as needed
- Review the residents chart for specific treatments, medication orders, diet, etc., as necessary
- Educates the resident through use of nursing knowledge and skills according to their needs to promote their mental and physical well-being
- Consults with residents physician in providing the residents care, treatment, rehabilitation, etc., as necessary
- Review medication cards for completeness of information, accuracy in the transcription of the physicians order, and adherence to stop orders