Participates in the diagnosis and treatment of patients undergoing invasive radiographic procedures. Operates imaging equipment such as X-Rays, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), and Computed Tomography (CT) to assist in guiding small instruments such as catheters through blood vessels or other pathways. 1-3 years experience. ARTT, CMRT. is required. FLSA Status: Non-Exempt.
- Graduate from an accredited Radiology Program.
- Sterile technique, excellent radiography skills, understanding of vascular anatomy.
- 12 months training/experience in special procedures.
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologist in Radiology Required
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologist Postprimery Pathway in Vascular Interventional Radiography certificate. Required
- EKG monitoring course Preferred
- Certification in Advanced Life Support. Preferred
- Licensed with Texas Medical Board (MRT) Required
- CPR Required