Join our team at Acts Retirement-Life Communities! Acts has been setting the standard for excellence in senior retirement living since 1972, with a vision founded in faith and guided by a commitment to integrity and loving kindness.
In this position, the ideal candidate would be responsible for billing Nurse Practitioner, Home Health, and Hospice claims to Medicare and any other third-party insurance.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Coordinates the completion and timely submission of third party claims, Medicare, Medicaid, HMO's and coinsurance for reimbursement.
2. Follows up on all unpaid or delayed claims.
3. Reconciles medical bills when necessary and assist in all third party questions from the communities.
4. Conforms to and reference files all federal and state billing regulations.
5. Transfers all rejected claims to patient accounts for collection.
6. Coordinates the completion and validation of the third party accounts receivable aging.
7. Reconciles reimbursement data and system adjustments.
8. Monitors system controls.
9. Assists in Medicare internal audit process as required.
10. Assists in Medicare and Medicaid audits or reviews as required.
11. Verifies skilled care center residents' medical insurance when necessary.
12. May perform other duties as assigned.
The critical skills and knowledge required to successfully perform the functions of the position are normally obtained thru the completion of a high school education with a minimum of three years experience in skilled nursing billing.
At Acts, you can build a challenging and rewarding career with competitive benefits, and a full range of opportunities for professional growth.
Equal Opportunity Employer