Beautiful Environments, Caring Associates
Are you ready for a dynamic work environment that champions professional growth, one where your excellent leadership ability is utilized to build and expand the company’s vision, to achieve industry-leading client service goals?
If so, then our Residence Director/Administrator position is the perfect job for you.
Our focus is to maximize the potential of every life we touch by living our mission of creating an elegant community where our residents are surrounded by the highest standards of quality of service, environment and care. If you are a person who has a deep compassion for and a desire to serve seniors and who thrives in a senior living environment, then we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for an outstanding individual who oversees the day to day operations of the residence. The Residence Director (Executive Director, Administrator) is responsible for coordinating activities of resident care, sales, maintenance, activities and dining services departments.
The Residence Director we select must possess a sincere passion for working with seniors, as well as have demonstrated success in a leadership role within a senior living community including exceeding financial and operational goals.
Other requirements for the Residence Director include:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Active certification/license as applicable according to state regulations
- Experience with budgeting and scheduling
- Computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and responsibilities.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a operations role for Assisted Living, Independent Living, Skilled Nursing Facility or Memory Care community is highly preferred.
Benefits are competitive and include major medical health insurance, dental coverage, life insurance, 401(k) program, voluntary insurance, paid time off, scholarships, and associate care program.
To learn more about this outstanding opportunity, apply today!
Legend Senior Living is a drug free workplace and we do require pre-employment drug screening for any and all individuals, as well as random drug screening for current associates.