$1,000 Sign-On Bonus! Additional $1,000 Bonus after 6 months of employment!
MHA in Ulster County, Inc. has a Full-Time position (37.5 hours/week) as a Site Supervisor for our OMH regulated apartment programs working with adults with mental illness, and secondary problems in chemical abuse. Coordinating services with Ulster County Mental Health and other outside agencies, supervision of staff and providing a safe environment for the residents in the program. Includes day and some evening hours and on-call coverage. These services will be individualized and client centered to enhance the functioning levels and quality of life of the client population. Manage the day to day operations, including the responsibility for staff supervision and the safe and therapeutic care of resident participants in accordance with MHA???s goals and certifying regulations.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm
- Planning and implementing a rehabilitative program and/or individually designed services.
- Overseeing the day to day operation.
- Coordinating services with Ulster County Mental Health and other outside agencies.
- Providing monthly case management visits to residents homes within Ulster County.
- Supervision of staff and providing a safe environment for the residents in the program.
- This position requires an organized, efficient person to monitor Medicaid Billing, OMH Regulations, Incident Review, Quality Assurance and all paperwork documentation requirements for the program.
- A Bachelor???s or Associate???s Degree in Human Services.
- 3 years working experience in Human Services.
- 2 years supervisory experience.
- Experience working with adults recovering from mental illness or problems of chemical abuse necessary.
- Must have a clean, valid NY State drivers license with 3 years licensed driving experience.