San Antonio Texas
NurseCore is an industry leader in medical staffing and home health care. We are currently looking for Respiratory Therapists with a minimum of one year experience; to provide assessments, evaluations, and therapy for clients in San Antonio, Texas and surrounding areas. Qualified care providers must possess critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
Apply today to be rewarded with the great opportunities NurseCore has to offer!
- Daily or weekly pay
- Competitive rates
- Flexible scheduling
- Friendly, accessible office staff
- Treatment for both adult and pediatric patients
- Consult with physicians and other healthcare staff to help implement and modify individual patient care plans
- Provide complex therapy requiring a great deal of independent judgment, such as caring for patients who are on life support in hospital intensive care units.
- Evaluating patients by performing limited physical examinations and conducting diagnostic tests including those that measure lung capacity, acidity and alkalinity of the blood
- Treating patients by using oxygen or oxygen mixtures, chest physiotherapy, and aerosol medications.
- Connect patients who need assistance breathing to ventilators that deliver pressurized oxygen into the lungs
- Educate patients how to use medications and equipment
- Perform daily routine checks on patients and equipment
- Supervise/assist Respiratory Therapist technicians
• Must be board certified by the National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC)
• Must hold current ACLS and BLS certifications
EOE/Drug Free Employer