Community First Health Plans (CFHP) was established in 1995, by University Health System, specifically to begin providing health care coverage to the citizens of Bexar and the surrounding seven counties.
For over 20 years now, Community First has provided quality health care and has touched the lives of almost 700,000 unique individuals. We are proud to offer exceptional care for individuals and families.
University Health System- Community First Health Plans is currently seeking a Business Risk Management Manager.
Coordinates, develops and administers the Business Risk Management Plan in collaboration with departmental and senior leadership.
Leads and monitors strategic initiatives and objectives geared to minimize and address business risk.
Ensures CFHP compliance with legal, contractual and governmental regulations regarding business practices and those which impact the Business Risk Management Plan.
Why you should apply:
- We offer competitive pay
- Excellent benefits package
- We also offer advancement opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Care Administration, Business Administration, Finance or related field is required. Master’s degree in Health Care or Business Management is preferred.
- Must have a minimum of five years experience in in contract compliance, preferably in a managed care setting.
- Knowledge of Texas Medicaid regulations and Texas Department of Health and Human Services and Department of Insurance regulations required.
- Knowledge regarding Medicare and Medicare Advantage preferred.