Envision Physician Services is a multispecialty physician group and practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates have recently joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. As one organization, we now provide a greater scope of service than any other national physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company in the healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of your career.
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Compensation Analyst II at our corporate offices in Greenwood. The Compensation Analyst II is responsible for administering and maintaining enterprise compensation programs. Supports compensation initiatives including market analysis of jobs to determine competitive salary ranges and incentive plan administration. Conducts market analysis of jobs to determine competitive positioning. Supports annual performance management and merit process. Assists with compiling compensation data for survey submissions and assists in completing other compensation projects as assigned.
- Completes job evaluations, assesses salaries, ranges and structures to ensure compliance with policies.
- Participates in 3rd party salary surveys and analyzes results to determine organization's market relationship.
- Reviews and provides guidance to business partners on new, and changes to existing job descriptions. Ensuring compliance with FLSA and to company compensation guidelines.
- Conducts internal and external analysis on new job descriptions and provides wage range recommendations.
- Conducts FLSA audits to ensure jobs complies with Federal regulations.
- Performs analysis and guidance to support ongoing initiatives.
- Perform annual benchmarking analysis.
- Ensure internal and external equity.
- Assists in the Annual merit planning process.
- Administers company bonus plan (STI) including ensure eligible employees are correctly identified.
- Audits and maintains company’s job table. Responsible for adding new jobs, modifying existing jobs and performing audits to ensure consistency.
- Participates in the development and implementation of salary administration guidelines.
- Conducts research, analyzes data and identifies trends in compensation and continually reviews current practices and policies to ensure that best practices are being utilized.
- Document and maintain administrative procedures for assigned compensation processes.
- Other duties as assigned
- Reads and abides by the company’s code of conduct, ethics statements, employee handbook(s), policies and procedures and other corporate mandates, including participation in mandatory training programs
- Reports any real or suspected violation of the corporate compliance program, company policies and procedures, harassment or other prohibited activities in accordance with the reporting policies of the company
- Obtains clarification of policy whenever necessary and may use the resources available through the Compliance, Human Resources or Legal Department to do so
- Support and abide by the values of the company
- Responsible for adhering to Information Security Policies and ensuring Envision is as secure as possible.
- Bachelor's Degree from four-year College or University and 3 or more years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills.
- Advanced level Excel skills.
- Microsoft Access skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Self-motivated and ability to work well within a fast-paced environment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- CCP preferred (not required)
- 3-5 years of compensation experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Advanced Knowledge of Excel, Vlookup, Advance formulas, pivot tables etc.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Access, building queries, executing macros, etc.
- Experience with Oracle and UltiPro is a Plus
Certificates and Licenses (if applicable)
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) Preferred
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of experts! We offer a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Envision Physician Services uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Envision Physician Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.