The Finger Lakes Addictions Counseling & Referral Agency, Inc. (FLACRA) is a growing, not-for-profit substance abuse treatment provider with decades of experience and multiple program locations throughout the Finger Lakes Region. We are currently expanding services which include outpatient, residential, crisis center, vocational, housing and youth services.
Full Time Senior Mental Health Therapist
Provides comprehensive mental health services to individuals who have a mental illness in a residential setting primarily focused on substance abuse treatment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- With general direction, independently perform assessments and diagnostic summaries.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans with patients
- Work collaboratively with substance abuse counselor and other members of interdisciplinary treatment team to provide coordinated care.
- Provide direct clinical services to patients, including evaluation, individual, and/or group therapy and crisis intervention.
- Document treatment in patient’s electronic medical record in compliance with Agency requirements
- Establish and regularly maintain working relationships with community agencies including legal entities
- Have ability to remain calm, relaxed, and thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Enjoy working with patients with co-occurring disorders
Master's degree in social work, mental health counseling or marriage and family therapy. Requires NYS licensure as a mental health practitioner (ie. LMSW, LMHC, LMFT).
Excellent benefits package.
Resume and cover letter to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or mail to Attn: HR, 28 E. Main Street, Clifton Springs, NY 14432