Envision Physician Services (EVPS) is a multispecialty physician group and practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates have recently joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. As one organization, we now provide a greater scope of service than any other national physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company in the healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of your career.
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Senior Web Application Developer to work at an EVPS location in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
The Senior Web Application Developer analyzes designs, develops, tests and implements new application components, and maintains and optimizes already deployed Enterprise applications. This includes active participation and adherence to all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, implement and maintain interactive web applications.
- Consult with users to determine application requirements, primarily for web-based applications. Prepare functional specifications and review with users to aid in the design and implementation of new and existing databases to support EPMG business needs. e.g. eVIPs, Data Warehouse, custom applications, etc.
- Develop, monitor, and automate appropriate systems to integrate the data behind or within the various disparate end user applications used at EPMG, commonly referred to as \'application integration\'.
- Write application documentation.
- Explore new technologies and demonstrate how they could be used to solve business problems more effectively. Implement IS decisions regarding systems design and software selection.
- Bachelor's Degree from four-year College or University and 7 or more years of related experience; more years’ experience in designing and developing enterprise level applications using .NET, C#, and related technologies or equivalent combination of education and experience
- C#, VB.NET, Object-Oriented Programming, .NET data access technologies.
- ASP.NET, REST/WCF/Web Services.
- Visual Studio and SQL Server Management Studio
- Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) and others.
- Knowledg of Microsoft SQL Server (relational database design, table, stored procedure, function and trigger). SQL Server DBA experience is a big plus
- Knowledge of Windows/console application development, and Active Server Pages (ASP)
- Experience tutoring/developing more junior developers including reviewing and coordinating work
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of experts! We offer a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Envision Physician Services uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Envision Physician Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.