Axiom Medical Consulting, LLC is the quality leader in Occupational Medical Programs. Axiom is looking for a motivated, energetic, and driven individual to join our growing team. Experience in sales and business development is necessary to help us expand our client base to additional arenas. This position is primarily responsible for generating new sales to meet revenue goals. The Sales Executive will be required to prospect for new clients, business relationships, and increase revenue with new customers as well as utilizing current networks for new sales opportunities. Consultative selling and strong communication skills are an absolute must..
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Research, plan, and prospect for new clients based on feedback/lead generation from Marketing Department.
- Utilize current network to establish sales opportunities.
- Ability to communicate a value proposition, develop relationships, and create a partnership with prospective clients.
- Achieve sales goals and revenue targets.
- Negotiate service level agreements/contracts with new clients.
- Collaborate with Revenue Generation department to achieve targets and goals.
- Travel will be required as necessary.
- Be available for other duties and responsibilities, not mentioned above, that provide support to Axiom and our clients.
- Your ability to receiving coaching and a willingness to work with a team will be keys to your success.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Required - Proven previous results in outside sales. Preferred - Bachelor's degree preferred; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Strong communication skills, with an emphasis on telephonic and written correspondence. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of: Internet Software; Spreadsheet Software (Excel); Word Processing Software (Word); Electronic Mail Software (Outlook); Presentation software (PowerPoint). Possess general knowledge and capability of computer skills with focus on Microsoft Suite.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk and hear. The employee is rarely required to stand or walk as a routine function of the job. Computer/keyboard and telephone skills are a frequent function during their shift. The employee is rarely required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, rarely lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and is never required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision to view the computer monitor. Distance vision is required to drive occasionally to client locations and offsite business meetings. Therefore, color vision, peripheral vision and depth perception are required for driving.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the office environment is between 45 – 60 dbA TWA.