Position Summary : Represents the Community on various levels cultivating relationships. This position is responsible for meeting census goals through effective education and counseling of prospects. Helps create community initiatives, which allow the Community to raise its public exposure, create industry awareness, and develop referral relationships. This position reports to the Director of Sales & Marketing and/or the Executive Director and may be required to supervise the Community Relations Coordinator, if applicable.
- Arrange and conduct on-site tours and off-site visits with prospective residents and their families for the purpose of discovery.
- Cold call prospects via phone and home visits.
- Maintain a detailed, manual tracking system on all prospects.
- Facilitate and participate in Top Ten Team Meetings Daily.
- Continuously pursue creative, unique, and personal follow up for prospects and their families.
- Stock and maintain appropriate, relevant, and meaningful Creative Follow Up items.
- Facilitate and assist with the completion of the resident move in process and complete all necessary paperwork.
- Must be willing to work the necessary hours to complete duty including evenings, weekends, and holidays as scheduled.
- Process pertinent marketing information in a timely fashion.
- Prepare and disseminate Daily Census Report
- Prepare and forward the Weekly Marketing Report
- Maintain current knowledge of key competitor pricing, strengths, and weaknesses.
- Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
- Maintains confidentiality of business policies & procedures, residents and prospective resident’s information.
- Maintains current knowledge of property operation.
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of Spring Hills, LLC.
- Arrange for opportunities to inform the health care communities, professional referral sources and others about Assisted Living programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Our benefits program includes :
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Flexible Schedules
- Vacation and Sick/Personal Time
- Associate Appreciation Program