We are looking for a talented professional to join our expert team in Data Security.
Why work for University Health System?
University Health System is where professionals have career-validating experiences. We are a nationally-recognized academic medical center, a Level I Trauma Center and the primary partner of UT Medicine San Antonio.
University Health System has again been named one of the nation's Most Wired Hospitals and Health Systems. This is our eighth time on the list, which recognizes use of technology by healthcare systems.
- The primary responsibility of the Security Administrator is the day to day management and administration of role based access control (RBAC) across multiple systems and applications.
- Responsible for completing user access requests accurately, completely and within established deadlines
- Responds to daily security requests, including creating, modifying, extending and deleting user access
- Ensures new hire, transfers and termination procedures are followed
- Performs duties in support of University Health System and Information Services Information Asset Security policies.
- Provides security administration support to the Help Desk, acting as a security escalation point
- Five or more years of experience in information technology is required.
- Three or more years of experience in information security is preferred.
- At least two years of Active Directory and application level security is preferred.
- Knowledge of HIPAA is preferred.