The Senior Operations Director is responsible for providing executive operational leadership for 30 to 40 dialysis clinics plus business offices and hospital programs across multiple states.
- Provides leadership and direction for continual improvements in patient care, as measured by established quality outcomes.
- Provides leadership and direction for continual improvements in financial performance, contributing to increased ability to fulfill DCI's greater mission.
- Builds and maintains excellent and productive working relationships with colleagues at the Corporate office, Medical Directors and affiliated Physicians.
- Seeks and develops fruitful new business opportunities for DCI.
- Develops, leads, and manages a knowledgeable, productive team of Area Operations Directors throughout the U.S.
- Ensures the Area Operations Directors participate in the development and management of budgets and various reports for their assigned clinics.
- Initiates and ensures effective communication with Area Operations Directors and timely execution of DCI programs and directives.
- Assists Area Operations Directors with market analysis and feasibility assessments of prospective hospital contracts, new clinic sites, renovations, relocations, and special projects.
- Selects, hires and trains new Area Operations Directors to a high standard.
- Fills in as Area Operations Director/CMS Administrator as needed.