Guardant Health develops breakthrough diagnostic technologies to improve cancer management. With Guardant360, we offer real-time, biopsy-free tumor sequencing that tracks tumor genomics in real-time and identifies associated treatment options.
he recent introduction of groundbreaking analytical tools, including our Tumor Response Map and a mobile-enabled physician portal, further advance Guardant Health's momentum.Guardant Health develops breakthrough diagnostic technologies to improve cancer management.
With Guardant360, we offer real-time, biopsy-free tumor sequencing that tracks tumor genomics in real-time and identifies associated treatment options. The recent introduction of groundbreaking analytical tools, including our Tumor Response Map and a mobile-enabled physician portal, further advance Guardant Health's momentum.
We are building a unique software stack to manage an ecosystem of microservices, RESTful APIs, and data integrations with internal and external systems to deliver useful and elegant user experiences in the extraordinarily complex oncology diagnostic and therapeutic landscape. We connect patients with clinical trials, help clinicians order our test and receive our clinical reports, and deliver valuable genomic datasets to researchers to help uncover important insights into treatment paradigms and drug discovery.
Salesforce.com, as the engine running the commercial and customer service operation, is critical component of this software stack. As a member of the Enterprise Software team, you will be driving discussion with key business stakeholders to define and implement the vision and technical architecture for this operation. You will be modeling business processes and interesting datasets, working with the rest of the software team to design the end to end user experiences and critical system integrations.
This position requires extensive knowledge and proven experience in Salesforce.com development, design and delivery of complex business solutions built on the Force.com platform, Sales and Service Cloud, and various technology stacks outside of Salesforce.com to support integrations.
- 5+ years of experience in a corporate technology environment developing SFDC technology programs is a must
- 2+ years experience in lightning OR 2+ years Experience in Marketing OR 2+ years experience in service cloud
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com (SFDC) APEX code design techniques and methodologies including development tools, quality assurance/control
- 3-5 years of experience functioning as Salesforce.com administrator for Enterprise edition or higher Solid understanding of system architecture and system design (SFDC /CRM and Force.com) is required
- Experience in creating an account hierarchy and participate in data integrity discussions through the Commercial Analytics Center of Excellence and in support of the MDM and Data Warehouse
- Experience in Salesforce sizing and territory alignment
- Assist in the development and execution of commercial operations initiatives, including sales force meetings, key customer engagement
- Experience in integrating Enterprise business applications using standard APIs and integration solutions such as Dell Boomi, Mulesoft, Oracle Fusion
- Experience in VisualForce and Sites page development
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally.
• Life Science and HealthCare experience is a big plus
- Responsible for the development of new and enhancements of existing SFDC Platform and Force.com cloud-based applications, including systems analysis, design, development, implementation, and maintenance.
- Responsible for developing in Visualforce, Apex, Java, AJAX, and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions.
- Salesforce.com integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools and developing custom integration solutions.
- Manages continuing configuration of business systems, user / contact maintenance, and data cleanup.
- Creates and maintains reporting and dashboards.
- Develops and communicates training for users regarding system usage, releases, and enhancements.
- Maintains end-user guides, release notes and all support documentation, including tracking bugs, enhancements, and features.
- Partners with leadership to recommend solutions to business needs based upon on-going research into new system features and functionality.
- Configuration of highly customized security profiles & roles, Sharing Settings, Roles, Public Groups, User Administration
- Full development life cycle - admin, configure, develop including object/field customization, deploy/test in sandbox, deploy/verify in production
- Data loading and data extraction using non-Salesforce ETL tools like Mulesoft, Boomi
- Develop and abide by standards and processes to ensure the successful operational support required to ensure daily reporting is timely and accurate, so that day-day-business decisions can be made by the stakeholders..
You have strong knowledge and experience addressing a broad range of accounting matters, ensuring it is processed in compliance with established internal controls. You possess analytical skills needed to correctly grasp and communicate data, and analyze and reconcile accounts; ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with the appropriate discretion; and handle multiple deadlines.
You are a self-starter, work well as a team player, but can work independently when appropriate. You possess the ability to analyze problems and actively strategize to resolve them, pay attention to detail, and have excellent organization and communication skills. You are results oriented. You can juggle multiple tasks, work cross-functionally and at all levels of the organization, whether internally or externally. You are flexible and comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and can prioritize to focus on the important, not just the urgent.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.