Would you like to work for one of the largest and most recognized employers in San Antonio? University Health System has an exciting opportunity for you as a Senior Security Administrator. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a company with a reputation for exceptional service and patient care.
We are committed to providing our employees with an array of medical, dental, and vision packages to support the needs of their families. Some of the wonderful benefits we offer include:
- Advancement opportunities
- Generous benefits packages
- Flexible hours and paid personal leave
- Pet insurance
- We are ranked as one of the best hospitals in South Texas
- Responsible for the day-to-day monitoring, scanning, response, and operational reporting of information security.
- Supports information security procedures to safeguard against inadvertent disclosure of confidential data and unauthorized access to computing environments.
- Establishes efficient processes for provisioning and deprovisioning user accounts and implements role based access controls within a highly complex system infrastructure.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience required. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred.
- At least two years of Active Directory and application level security is required. Knowledge of HIPAA, Health Information Technology, Intrusion Detection, virus detection, disaster recovery and industry security standards is preferred.
- Three or more years of experience in information security and five or more years of experience in information technology required. In-depth understanding of network and system security technology and practices across all major-computing areas with a special emphasis on Internet related technology.
We promptly review all applications on a daily basis and highly qualified candidates will be contacted directly for an interview. We are actively interviewing so apply today!