The Service Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties in the coordination of scheduling service for clients. The Service Coordinator is responsible for scheduling clients and CAREGivers in order to provide the highest quality service to clients with an emphasis on building and maintaining strong relationships.
- Reflect the values of Lehigh Valley Senior Care, LLC. (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise).
- Answer incoming calls in a friendly, professional, and knowledgeable manner.
- Monitor, mediate, and accurately log all client and CAREGiver activity utilizing the software system.
- Follow up and communicate CAREGiver and client issues to ensure problems are resolved.
- Recognize and capture opportunities to increase service hours to enhance and/or increase quality care.
- Field new client inquiries, enter the information into the software system, and communicate with the team to prepare for next steps.
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and their family members.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes, and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- High school graduation or the equivalent
- One year of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.