Open Interview Day for Social Workers (MSW)!
VITAS Healthcare is hosting TWO Open Interview Days!
VITAS Healthcare - Milpitas, CA
Date/Time: Tuesday, July 18, 2017 - 10:00am - 4:00pm
Location: 670 N. McCarthy Blvd
Milpitas, CA 95035
VITAS Healthcare - San Mateo, CA
Date/Time: Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - 10:00am - 4:00pm
Location: 3190 Clearview Way
San Mateo, CA 94402
The Social Worker is the member of the interdisciplinary team whose primary function is to provide diagnostic evaluations of the psychosocial problems of the patient/family unit, defining social service goals for alleviating these problems, and helping to provide both the counseling and casework needed to meet these goals.
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Affinity Program
- Minimum of two (2) years social service experience in a health-care setting or social service agency.
- Experience as a social worker with the terminally ill and their families strongly preferred.
- Ability to travel per job requirements.
- Master's of Social Work is required from a school accredited by the Council on Social Work Education.
- Licensure and/or Certification as required by the state.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Special Instructions to Candidates