Sea Crest Nursing and Rehabilitation Center located in Brooklyn isactively seeking a Social Worker to join our dynamic team of professionals!
Major job responsibilitiesinclude but are not limited to the following:
- Facilitating admissions and discharge planning
- Counseling residents and family members,
- Completing all required documentation in the medical record
- Including MDS, care planning, discharge planning and being an integralmember of the interdisciplinary team.
- Minimum BSW or related field
- Long term care and short term rehabilitation/nursing homeexperience
- MDS, care planning and discharge planning experience
- Experience with EMR preferred
- Team player with excellent customer service skills required
- Bilingual in English/Russian a plus but not required
Sea CrestRehabilitation and Health Care Center provide a convenient location andstunning setting. We offer comprehensive, state-of-the-art short-term,sub-acute, and long-term rehabilitation and nursing services, all delivered bya high-level team who use the most advanced technology and treatment protocolsin the industry.
- Salarycommensurate with experience
- Generous PTO package
- Health/Dental Benefits
- 401k plan
We are an EOE