KEPRO is a rapidly growing national quality improvement and care management organization. We work to ensure that over 20 million people receive the right care, at the right time, in the right setting. KEPRO is seeking resumes for a highly experienced professional
Software Quality Assurance Analyst
Works in a team environment to create end-to-end test plans; execute test plans and manage all activities in the plan to ensure that all the objectives are met and that applications and application components work as expected. Applications are tested in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other legacy and / or external systems. Ensures that testing is well-defined, planned and executed by ensuring that every phase and feature of the software solution is tested and that any potential issue is identified and fixed before release to production. A hands-on job that requires analytical thinking, technical aptitude, an ability to work closely with business and development teams and QA expertise throughout the entire product development life cycle, ensuring the success of the QA team's manual and automated testing efforts.
- Develop, implement, maintain and execute exhaustive test plans, scenarios, and cases.
- Interpret requirements to ensure changes made or software developed meet expectations.
- Utilize templates, tools, metrics and best practices to verify that products meet business and user requirements
- Provide front-end and back-end system, integration, and regression testing and verification of changes to existing software and to newly developed software.
- Identify, document, and track software defects. Provide documentation to management and project teams to determine release readiness of products or product features.
- Provide automated testing using relational databases.
- Conduct automated GUI and load/stress testing using testing tools such as QuickTest Professional and LoadRunner, including creation, maintenance and execution of automated test scripts.
- Test web applications built using Zope/Python, SoftwareAG, and Classic ASP technologies.
- Work in a development environment consisting of the following technologies: ASP, ASP.Net, VB.Net, XML, DTS, SSIS, Informatica, BizTalk, Active Batch, SQL, and SFTP.
- Coordinate and conduct user acceptance testing and user training.
- Act as liaison between Business users and the Project Development Team. Mentor Business users on proper procedures for Information Systems related projects, including requirements definition and testing.
- Test applications developed for healthcare (behavioral health, EMR, EHR) and test healthcare EDI.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Experience working with offshore resources is a plus
The list of accountabilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties that management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year College or University in Computer Science or Information Technology or related field
Skills Knowledge Abilities (SKA’s)
- Experience using TFS or equivalent software for test case development and testing management required
- Test environment management and release management skills required
- Proven track record of successfully delivering quality software products, including having a strong sense of quality ownership
- Experience in executing automated test scripts built in a test tool such as HP’s QTP or LoadRunner
- Experience with relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience in testing Web Software Applications/Database applications and thick client applications produced using C#, VB, Access, and SQL Server
- Experience contributing to virtual testing teams is desired
- Experience working in a healthcare environment is helpful
- Five or more years of experience in Software Quality Assurance
Mental and Physical Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made as required by law in an attempt to enable an individual with a disability to perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for prolonged periods of time; key and/or control objects; interact extensively with internal and external customers; occasionally lift and/or move objects weighing up to 10 pounds; and occasionally travel within the state.
KEPRO offers challenging careers, excellent benefits and opportunities for advancement. For consideration, please submit resume and cover letter with salary requirements. Only those candidates identified for an interview will be contacted. No Phone Calls Please. Visit our website at www.KEPRO.com for more information on the KEPRO Family of Companies.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
KEPRO is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.