Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health!
This is what we were meant to do - Together!
This position is primarily responsible for developing and implementing key tools, processes, and metrics to support Supply Chain financial and operational improvement. In addition, this position is responsible for tracking, monitoring, and publishing financial and operational supply chain reports and key performance metrics. This position is also responsible for providing project support involving cost analysis and cross-referencing of new technologies and projects.
- Design and generate queries to collect and organize spend data.
- Perform analyses for system level contracting, strategic sourcing, standardization, supplier management, and utilization initiatives. Identify and forecast savings or losses under varying conditions of utilization and contract compliance.
- Assist in development and monitoring rebate-tracking mechanisms to ensure full payment from suppliers. Audit suppliers, system, region, and facility adherence to contracts.
- Interface with system finance staff to resolve issues, summarize results, or assist in other Supply Chain related projects.
- Manage the collection, review, organization and output of data from Materials Management Systems and/or third-party interfaces.
- Maintain product cross-referencing information for Supply Chain.
- Interface with staff members to summarize results of data and specific project details.
Required Minimum Education:
4 year/Bachelors Degree
Supply Chain, Finance, Accounting, IT or Business Administration
Minimum Years and Type of Experience
Three to five years experience in Supply Chain, Purchasing or Distribution Management or equivalent healthcare finance experience.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Access. Superior analytical skills.Excellent written/verbal communication skills. Able to interact with other professionals at all levels of the organization. Strong organizational/multi-tasking skills. Able to plan and execute complex analyses and reports. Able to bring analytical projects to completion. Ability to work independently and proactively with limited supervision to fulfill departmental objectives.This individual must be capable of working in a multi-disciplinary environment.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred
Experience working with McKesen Supply Chain Management systems.
Mercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Great health, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- And a lot more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Work Shift:Days/Afternoons (United States of America)
Mercy Health provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law. If you require accommodation in the application process please contact our Human Resources Department at (513)952-5280 or by email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. This department will make sure you get connected with a Human Resources representative that can assist you.