Join our team at Acts Retirement-Life Communities!
Acts has been setting the standard for excellence in senior retirement living since 1972, with a vision founded in faith and guided by a commitment to integrity and loving kindness. The philosophy of Acts, which guides our relationship with our employees, is based upon confidence in and respect for the dignity and individuality of each employee.
If you'd like to contribute to our vision, we'd like to speak with you!
Acts is currently seeking qualified candidates for our Speech Language Pathologist position.
In this role, you will provide Speech Therapy service to patients including evaluations, planning individual treatment programs and goals, actual patient treatments, discharge planning and perform other related duties as required.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Certificate of Clinical Competence from ASHA
- A valid Speech Language Pathology license or eligibility for license in the state(s) where services are rendered
- 2-3 years of experience in a skilled nursing facility rehab environment preferred
- Experience in adult neurologic, dysphagia, and/or general rehabilitation preferred
At Acts, you can build a challenging and rewarding career with competitive benefits, and a full range of opportunities for professional growth.
Equal Opportunity Employer