If you are looking for an exciting career opportunity with a national leader of personalized health care – this is your chance to join us at Intrepid USA! We are a national company with a local perspective, and working with us, you'll find that what we do is all about what matters the most – helping patients live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Our innovative approach gives patients access to the highly experienced clinical teams and up-to-date programs you would expect from a large company and combines them with the flexible, dedicated and personalized care you may expect from a smaller company.
Due to our continued growth, we are seeking a dedicated Speech Therapist on a PRN or 'as needed basis' to play a key role providing speech therapy to our clients. At Intrepid, we focus on the heart of the matter – providing talented healthcare professionals, giving them opportunities to follow their passion, and ultimately giving patients the best care available for home health care, hospice and private duty care. Bring your enthusiasm and compassion to help others and we’ll provide you with a nurturing caring environment that will empower and inspire you to make a difference.
As a Speech Therapist, you will provide speech therapy and rehabilitative services to clients with language or communication disorders, swallowing difficulties and other related problems.
Additional duties for role include, but are not limited to:
- Evaluating the client’s level of functioning and determine the type of speech and or language disorder and appropriate corrective therapy.
- Completing thorough and knowledgeable in-home assessment, implementation and revision of care plan to improve client’s abilities.
- Observing, records, and reports any change in the client’s condition, response to the therapy and/or suggestions for changes in the plan of treatment/care to the physician.
- Following all regulations, laws and policies involved with the plan of care.
- Participating as a member of the interdisciplinary team conference and confers on the client’s progress whenever needed.
- Providing in-service training on speech/language pathology related topics to team members as needed.
We are seeking a reliable and personable Speech Therapist who combines the knowledge and skills necessary to perform all duties as outlined, with the ability to contribute as a team member and work under minimal supervision. You should be highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to positively adapt to change. Furthermore, it is important that you display excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, as well as a strong knowledge of the regulatory requirements at the state, federal, and local level.
Specific qualifications for this health care speech therapy role include:
- Graduate of an accredited school of Speech/Language Pathology program
- Minimum of 1 year of Speech/Language Pathologist experience or as required by law
- Current CPR certification
- Current and valid license as a Speech/Language Pathologist in your state of practice
- Possess a certificate of clinical competence in speech/language pathology granted by the American Speech/Language/Hearing Association
- Auto liability insurance per policy plus current and unrestricted driver’s license
Join Intrepid USA – and make a real difference in the lives of our patients!