Would you like to work for one of the largest and most recognized employers in San Antonio? University Health System has an exciting opportunity for you as a Sr. Business Analyst. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a company with a reputation for exceptional service and patient care.
We are committed to providing our employees with an array of medical, dental, and vision packages to support the needs of their families. Some of the wonderful benefits we offer include:
- Advancement opportunities
- Generous benefits packages
- Flexible hours and paid personal leave
- Pet insurance
- We are ranked as one of the best hospitals in South Texas
- Provides computer project technical expertise, project management, technical guidance and direction in the implementation and operation of computer systems used for financial, clinical and administrative call center and referral coordination systems.
- Organizes and schedules a variety of major and/or complex computer system tasks, including programming, in a timely and proficient manner and in compliance with University Health System policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Masters degree in computer science, data processing, mathematical, business or a related field is preferred.
- Six (6) years experience in programming and system analysis required. Experience also required with process flows, policies and procedures development, compliance monitoring, analysis, documentation skills, and service-oriented.
- Must be proficient in at least one computer system language and on data management methodology on at least one or more of the computer platforms used at Community First Health Plans.
- Working knowledge using one or more of each of the following: Languages: SQL: T-SQL, PL/SQL, Micro Focus COBOL, .net – ASP, VB, C# Databases: MS SQL Server 2005/2008, Oracle 10g Software: MS SQL Server: Management Studio/SSIS/SSRS/BIDS, MS Office, FTP Operating Systems: Windows 7, HP-UX
We promptly review all applications on a daily basis and highly qualified candidates will be contacted directly for an interview. We are actively interviewing so apply today!