Would you like to work for one of the largest and most recognized employers in San Antonio? University Health System has an exciting opportunity for you as a Sr. Health Integration Architect. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a company with a reputation for exceptional service and patient care.
We are committed to providing our employees with an array of medical, dental, and vision packages to support the needs of their families. Some of the wonderful benefits we offer include:
- Advancement opportunities
- Generous benefits packages
- Flexible hours and paid personal leave
- Pet insurance
- We are ranked as one of the best hospitals in South Texas
- Provides computer technical expertise, project management, technical guidance and direction in the development, implementation, and operation of electronic medical record's interfaces; used for financial, clinical and/or administrative.
- Possess analytical skills to review complex information flowing through interfaces including data transformations and data mappings.
- Organizes and schedules a variety of major and/or complex computer system tasks, including programming, in a timely and proficient manner and in compliance with departmental and University Health System policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, data processing, mathematical, clinical or a related field is required. 8 years of related experience, or an Associate's degree and 6 years related experience, may be substituted for required education/experience.
- Cloverleaf Integration and Epic Bridges experience required
- Must have four years current healthcare clinical data integration experience using one of the major industry standard integration engines used in healthcare. Applications: Epic and Ancillary healthcare systems including HIE, RIS, LIS, Cardiology, POC, Pharmacy and State/National Registries., PeopleSoft, Cloverleaf, Citrix, Lawson or any ERP system, Softmed, 3m, Onbase, Portal, Allscripts, MS Office, Crystal, HIM, TCP/IP, FTP, Web Service. Languages: HL7 (Required), FHIR, TCL Scripting, Business Objects, Crystal, Visual Basic, SQL, C++, Mumps Databases: Microsoft SQL, Oracle Operating Systems: UNIX (preferred), Windows 2008+, Windows Data Center 7, Cache
- High understanding of Network Architecture required.
We promptly review all applications on a daily basis and highly qualified candidates will be contacted directly for an interview. We are actively interviewing so apply today!