ConnectiCare is a leading health plan in the state of Connecticut. A local company for more than 35 years, ConnectiCare has a full range of products and services for businesses, municipalities, individuals and those who are Medicare-eligible. By striving to make it easy for members to get the care they need, ConnectiCare leads the individual market in the state, and is ranked among the top commercial health plans in the nation, according to the National Committee for Quality Assurance. ConnectiCare is a subsidiary of EmblemHealth.
We’re looking for individuals who want to make a difference in the communities we serve. If you want to join a local team and help change the way health care is delivered, ConnectiCare is the place for you.
NOW HIRING FOR TEMP TO HIRE OPPORTUNITIES. CLASSES START SEPTEMBER 2019
Summary of Job: Handle incoming inquiries through multiple contact channels for our Emblem Health City of New York HMO members. Be able to effectively and efficiently communicate resolutions to member’s requests ensuring high First Contact Resolution rates while providing an outstanding member experience. Advocate for our members in the event there are issues and follow up with the members once the issues are resolved. Go the extra mile.
- Create a connection and develop rapport with members to provide outstanding personalized, concierge-style/white glove service.
- Identify member needs and assist in providing complete resolution of member concerns including claims, benefit and enrollment inquiries through health plan navigation and collaboration with other internal groups.
- Be an expert in EmblemHealth products, services and technology platforms. Champion the effort to solve the member's request on the initial call and provide follow up if not solved on the first call.
- Act as a scheduling agent, working in collaboration with the member, to ensure appointments are scheduled/modified, as necessary.
- Inform and educate members on how to utilize self service capabilities and functionality with the portals and mobile application.
- Gather and proactively provide feedback to stakeholders based on member feedback to further improve the member experience.
- Able to clearly communicate with the member either verbally or through written correspondence.
- Delight the member.
- Bachelors’ degree preferred
- Healthcare, including pharmacy, background preferred, but not required
- Microsoft office experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Knowledge of health insurance industry
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills
- Dependability and adaptability
- Commitment to quality and continuous improvement
- Strong problem solving skills to be applied to a wide array of business challenges
- Ability to arrive to work when scheduled and on time
Essential Job Requirements:
- Primarily sedentary
- Must be able to use standard office equipment
ConnectiCare is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/VConnectiCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.