NOW HIRING FT STAFF NURSE (LPN)!
We are seeking an experienced and compassionate FT Staff Nurse (LPN) for our senior living community! Must have a dynamic personality and a sincere passion for working with seniors and their loved ones!
The Staff Nurse (LPN) is responsible for assessment of resident health status for both new and existing residents and the subsequent development of the care or service plan. Under the direction of the Director, Health and Wellness, this position is responsible for routine communication with direct care staff, medication aides, other nursing staff, the Director, Health and Wellness, and the Administrator about the needs of residents and maintaining compliance with all regulatory standards. Provides ongoing audit and reviews clinical systems to ensure compliance with State regulations and policies.
What we offer you:
- We are a growing company, offering loads of opportunity to advance your career.
- Supportive, compassionate, and dedicated leadership team ready to provide you all the tools you need to set you up for success.
- Group Medical including dental and vision
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401K/Roth plan
- Company paid life insurance
- Perks and Discounts Program
- Travel Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program
What we are looking for from you:
- A sincere passion for working with seniors to provide a safe and healthy home for them to spend their golden years.
- An ability to demonstrate leadership through planning, directing, controlling, communicating and coaching.
- Self-motivated and has the ability to work independently and make decisions.
- A desire to create a culture of caring for each employee, resident, and family member.
The boring (but very important) stuff:
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing - Certified LPN required.
- Must have at least 1 year experience as a Nurse or Caregiver preferably in a Personal Care/Assisted Living or Memory Care community.
- Must have supervisory experience of 6 months or more in a health-related field.
- Must be able to read physician orders and match to Medication Administration Records for residents.
- Must understand medical terminology adequate to pass medications and communicate with medical professionals.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must understand human resource rules.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check, drug test; including marijuana and TB screen.
Apply with your resume and cover letter TODAY to secure your interview for this exciting opportunity!