Harris Regional Hospital
Responsible and accountable for Diagnostic X-Ray Procedures as appropriate for his/her training/experience and field of study/specialty. The Technologist will be responsible for carrying a clinical workload commensurate with the department's workload in addition to other assigned duties.
1. Must be registered by the ARRT, or be candidates for certification and registration.
2. Registry in all specialty fields is required within one year of practicing full time in that field.
3. If working in dual modalities consideration will be given to extend this period for obtaining specialty registry on a case by case basis.
4. Current American Heart Association BLS maintained.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:LifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans’ status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
1. Ability to lift and move at least 50 pounds.
2. Ability to see colors, see at least 1 mm squares.
3. Ability to reach overhead.
4. Ability to remain calm, continue to function effectively and develop priorities during highly stressful situations.
5. Ability to communicate effectively using written and verbal media.
6. Ability to move and operate equipment and carry supplies.