is looking for a Staffing Coordinator
to join us in our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults and their families. The ideal candidate will be passionate about connecting our CAREGiving workforce with the needs of our senior clients. He or she will be a problem-solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment, motivates and encourages growth in their staff, and works well in a team environment. He or she must also have a positive attitude and be willing to learn, be driven to achieve measurable goals, and share our passion for senior care. This position is FULL TIME, 40 hours per week.RESPONSIBILITIES
Our Company Core Values are:
- Create and maintain client and CAREGiver schedules with an emphasis on creating high quality matches and the development of extraordinary relationships.
- Checking in with Clients and CAREGivers to ensure satisfaction, as well as identify and solve care concerns.
- Providing CAREGivers with the information and resources necessary to meet Clients’ needs and set them up for success.
- Work in a team environment to achieve both individual and team goals.
- Innovation - We never give up seeing creative ways to solve tough problems.
- Deliver on our Commitments - Focus on our key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time…every time.
- Don’t Wait - If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- Thirst for Learning - We continually seek new information and resources to expand our knowledge and expertise.
*TO BE CONSIDERED for the position, please apply at HomeInstead.com/448 and INCLUDE in your cover letter a paragraph that describes how you demonstrate these values in your professional life. Thank you for your interest! Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.