We are currently looking for a Staffing Coordinator to join our team. In this key position, the ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring all customers (internal and external) are promptly, courteously and professionally served. As part of the Staffing Department, you will have the opportunity to enjoy camaraderie, be creative and have the satisfaction of knowing you are making a difference in someone's life.
Specific job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Create and maintain client and CAREGiver schedules with an emphasis on creating high quality matches
- Troubleshoot issues relating to service satisfaction
- Maintain confidentiality of information for clients and CAREGivers
- Monitor and Log all client and CAREGiver activity utilizing sources of information including electronic and face to face communication
- BS Degree or equivalent experience
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Minimum two (2) years prior experience in service center environment with focus on productivity, service levels, scheduling, issue resolution and follow up
- Senior Care industry experience highly preferred
- Must complete a livescan fingerprint check and receive clearance to work
- Strong ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure
- Ability to sit at a desk and listen effectively for long periods of time
Please complete an on-line application at www.homeinstead.com/275
Home Instead Senior Care in an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Home Instead Senior Care franchise is independently owned and operated.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.