1. Provide daily staffing of RN’s, LPN’s and MHT’s
2. Process PTO requests and ensure coverage for employees taking PTO.
3. Screen resumes and set up interviews of nursing candidates for CNO.
4. Process call ins/absences and ensure coverage.
5. Produce daily staffing sheets and store past daily sheets.
6. Prepare daily staffing FTE report for CEO, CFO, and CNO.
7. Review time sheets daily and make corrections as needed for Payroll.
8. Review staffing with CNO to ensure adherence to staffing grid and safety.
9. Provide monthly “temporary agency” usage reports to CFO.
10. Maintain up to date and accurate nursing staff phone lists.
11. Maintain supply order for nursing department.
12. Maintain PAR levels in central supply for the nursing department.